ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Questions about the "Files DB" project as part of the Google Summer of Code program.

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Questions about the "Files DB" project as part of the Google Summer of Code program.
  • From: Stratos Geronikolakis <stgeronik95 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 22:22:12 +0200
Good evening,

I am a 4th year undergraduate student of the Computer Science Department of
the University of Crete. The project "Files DB" seems interesting to me and
I would like to discuss that project in order to see if my skills meet its
prerequisites and also ask some questions about the GSoC program in
general.

Thank you in advance.