ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Google Summer of Code

Hi,

Please send any questions you have in english and in the public mailing
list  opensource-devs [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr.
As we have already replied, the ideas found on our wiki page
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas> are the ideas that
we, as an organization, and our mentors are interested in supporting and
provide mentoring for.
GFOSS is open to other ideas, besides the ones listed in the wiki page.
However, proposing a different project will definitely be more work,
as any new proposal would have to be aligned with GFOSS interests
and priorities and mentors have to be found to be interested in it.

Regarding your application please check here:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/4825634544025600/
At the end of the page he have provided guidelines on how to submit a
successful proposal.
Your proposal will be evaluated from both Google and GFOSS.

Best,
--
Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance
www.gfoss.eu

Στις 20 Μαρτίου 2017 - 12:22 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Lisgaras Anastasios <
tasosnumberten [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] gr> έγραψε: