ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2017 - Interest for ZEUS project

Dear mentors,

My name is Spyros Seimenis, I am an undergraduate student of computer
engineering & Informatics department at University of Patras. My main
fields of interest are infosec and software engineering and architecture.
My background that is relevant to the project includes cryptography courses
(from my school with some research on internet voting systems and from Dan
Boneh @Coursera) and a 6-month internship at Amazon where I was working as
a full-stack engineer using mainly rails.

I saw the new ideas that were uploaded at the idea page and I was
particularly interested in the "Separation in multiple independent services
(Booth / Ballot box / Registry)". My questions are:
1) is there already a plan for the separation and is it mandatory to have
experience in Django specifically?
2) should my proposal be a high level design of my idea (after some
examination of the code) or more like a detailed design document where I
should include the technology stack that I would potentially use?

Thank you for your time,
Spyros Seimenis