ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Fwd: GSoC: about projects

Hello,
Greetings from Greece! I liked these 2 projects and I have worked in a
project with DBMS functions (like merge sort, merge join and eliminate
duplicates on C++) in a subject at University and I'm going to finish it
this semester. So I'm thinking working on FilesDB is more appealing. I
would like to ask you at this stage how I should proceed with FilesDB
project? Should I send only a proposal?