ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] GSoC review

Karatzas Dimitrios wrote [edited]:
> I would like (if possible) for Mr Zavras to review
> my draft proposal about the CLIO system.

I did, and left a comment.

Since it might be useful for other students
who might be interested in Clio/FilesDB,
I repeat it here:

If selected, you will have to implement the complete system --
backend, front-end, etc.
The whole project is simple enough for a single person (for 3 months).

Ιn the proposal please include details about how you plan
to proceed with the work, including timeline and milestones.
These should be at least as frequent as the official GSoC timeline.

To put it simply: we have to have agreed (at least!) on what
the evaluations will be about, before accepting any proposal.
For example, what exactly will be completed by the end of Phase 1?
Otherwise, no mentor can provide an accurate evaluation to Google
(as we are required to do).

Hope this helps (everyone),

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων