ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs]

Dear mentors,

My name is Georgios Klonos and its my second year studying Computer Science
at City University London. After seeing the projects of Google Summer of
Code, i would like to participate in the Netdata project as well as
the "Software
components and IP management" project . I have experience with
Java,HTML,CSS,PHP and JavaScript. I believe I can contribute in the web
development part of the two projects. Could you provide me with more
information about them?

Best,
George