ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Multiple tasks

OK, I am interested in the Zeus project, and specifically in 2 tasks: "Mixnet
implementations"
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas#Mixnet_Implementations>
and "Voting Systems and Ballots Specification"
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=GSOC2017_Ideas#Voting_Systems_and_Ballots_Specification>.
May I work for both of them (so, include both in the same proposal)? If no,
it means that I should send a different proposal for each one?

Στις 24 Μαρτίου 2017 - 12:03 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Kostas Papadimas <
pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr> έγραψε:

> You have to be more specific.
> Which project? What kind of tasks?

>> Hello all,
>> may I work for more than one tasks in the same project?
>>

>> ----
>> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
>> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A
>> general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
>> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>>
>> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
>> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.
>>

> --
> Κώστας Παπαδήμας
> ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών http://eellak.gr
> 2107474271 <(210)%20747-4271>