ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] DonationBoxProject - Questions

Good afternoon,
My name is Constantinos Spiridopoulos and I am a student of Alexandrian TEI of Thessaloniki, Greece, currently on the third year of undergraduate studies.

First and foremost, I am interested in working on the development and construction of the DonationBox's software parts. I understand that there are five different features to choose from. Is it advised to select only one of aforementioned features? Or are we supposed to work on more than one?

Second, I need some explanations about feature 1 and 4.
Feature 1 (Improve custom wordpress theme) is about creating a more unique style on the already existing theme using web tools?

Feature 4 (DonationBox online platform) is about creating the whole site on which DonationBox will be operated from scratch using web tools?

Thank you for your time.