ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Questions about the application for the Summer of Code program.

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Questions about the application for the Summer of Code program.
  • From: Ilias Barbar <iliasbarbar [ at ] hotmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:24:27 +0000
Dir Sir or Madam,
I have some questions about the information we are asked to provide in our application.
To be specific, I am referring to "The title of project(s) you want to contribute" and "how you want to contribute". My question is: What if I don't have a specific project in mind and I want to spend my summer coding and getting experience no matter the project or way?
Is there a way to achieve this?
Is it frowned upon?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide,
Ilias-Elias Barmpar