ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Regarding FilesDB GSoC proposal

Hello,

I have shared a draft of the FilesDB GSoC proposal via the GSoC App
located here - https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ .

It'd be great, if someone could please review it. I have worked a lot
on my proposal, and a detailed review would be really great, and
motivating for me as well.

Also, I had a particular query : Is it necessary to implement the Web
App for Files DB ? I have been thinking of implementing the Command
Line utility for Files DB first, with several details, and I feel it
will take most of the time. Although I may be able to fit the Web App
for Files DB in my timeline, but I am planning to focus more on the
command line utility than the web app at this stage. Is that fine? Or
should I give more preference to the Web App? Please let me know about
this, as I'll have to restructure my proposal accordingly.

Also, a detailed review on my proposal would be damn amazing. I have
shared it via the GSoC app. In case if the mentors aren't able to find
it, kindly let me know, so that I can share the Google Doc link in the
mail itself.

Thanks a lot. Waiting for a quick and detailed feedback on my proposal! Thanks!

Regards,
Ashutosh Saboo,
Pursuing B.E (Hons.) Computer Science + M.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics,
BITS Pilani K. K. Birla Goa Campus
NH 17-B, Zuarinagar
Goa 403726
India