ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Files DB

Dear sirs,

I am requesting further information about Files DB project, in which I am
interested in contributing.

My understanding is, that the resulting program will collect the data from
a file archive, which could be in either in Windows, *nix or Git.

It is stated that some analysis has been done, and I would like to ask
further information about the analysis.

Thank you.
Andreas C.