ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Questions about Software components and IP management

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] Questions about Software components and IP management
  • From: AIMONIOTIS PAVLOS <paimoniotis [ at ] uth [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:34:16 +0200
Hello , i am intrested in your project Software components and IP management. I am thinking of applying in GSoC , not sure yet though . I read many things about the GSoC , and i completly understood that i will need around 40 hours per week . The bad fact about this , is that for about a month and a half i will have to deal with both of University and GSoC , plus the exams . So i am still thinking of it .

In the meanwhile though , i would like to learn some more information about Software components and IP management project . I have knowledge of C programming , C in Unix and some basic python (learning it alone in free time) . Would it be enough ? Also can you give me some more details what is the project all about ? What will the students have to do , what knowledge they will need and similar things .

Thanks in advance!