ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Questions about Epoptes

Hello George,

I would say that this depends on how fast you would be able to learn a
new framework like GTK+, which also depends on if you have used
another event-driven and/or GUI python framework in the past.

The skills that are required to work on this project are mainly good
knowledge of Python, Python's GTK+ bindings and maybe some knowledge
of the Twisted framework.

Although it's optional for the students, you could start working on a
code-related issue of your choice at
https://github.com/Epoptes/epoptes/issues and demonstrate your
approach.

Kind Regards,
Fotis

> Hello,
>
> I am really interested in Epoptes and I would like to apply to work on
> updating and expanding it. I am experienced in python programming but not in
> GTK. If I start to get acquainted with GTK will I be able to cover the lost
> ground? Furthermore, what is needed of me so as to apply for Epoptes?
>
> Yours Sincerely,
> George Papoulias.
>

> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που
> απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A general
> discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων