ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Proposals

Good morning,

I am really interested in applying to the summer school of code and I have
a question about the proposals that we have to submit. Except for
information about us and reasons defining how majestic and super wow
programmers we are, do we have to actually make a proposal regarding the
project we are interested in applying and if so, how can we do this since
we have so many little information about it.

PS. It's funny cause we're all greeks and we're talking in english

Cheers,
Thanos