ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Proposals

HI Thanos,
GSOC is a really competitive program and not a summer school (there are
hundreds of proposals for a few positions) . As a programmer you have to
make a specific proposal about how you can improve an open source project .
If you are interested in a position for GSOC, you should start your
research and apply your programming skills in a project that you think that
you can contribute.
P.S. There are more international students in this list than Greek

--
Κώστας Παπαδήμας
ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών http://eellak.gr

αναφορές