ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Services to get claims-Project Proposal

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Services to get claims-Project Proposal
  • From: Isuri Anuradha <isurianuradha [ at ] yahoo [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 03:31:08 +0000 (UTC)
Hi all,
I'm Isuri Anuradha , third year undergraduate in university of Westminster of UK and currently doing  internship at WSO2 Inc. I'm have keen interest about some project ideas on GSOC 2018 which is offering by GFOSS organization. When I'm  going through the project description and there was an unclear part to me when identifying project requirements in the topic " WSO2 Identity Server Userstore using Web Service to get claim ". If you can Please highlight the project requirements that should be meet by the end of this project. As I proposed we can implement custom user store manager but I want to clarify your main requirements that you want to achieve from this project.
Looking an favorable reply as soon as possible.
Thank you.Kind Regards,Isuri Anuradha.