ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Open source plugin for math and algebra in Moodle

Hi!

My name is George Pyliaros and i am a postgraduate student attending the "M.Sc in "Informatics"" at the university of Piraeus.

My degree is in chemistry and my goal (and eventually my thesis) is creating a solid background in "informatics in Education". As a result, i am very interested in your proposal of creating an open source plugin for math and algebra in Moodle.

If possible, i would like more information about the project (for example as far as I can see we are expected to work only on the visual representation of the plugin!?) or some guidance as to where to get started.

Thank you!