ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Question about Zeus

Hello,

Regarding the Zeus platform's mixnet, I have some questions about the
common reference string (CRS) used to enable NIZK. Is the goal to provide a
standard way to generate / extract the CRS at the time of the election?
Could it be any random string or does it need to meet certain requirements?

Finally, could you provide some pointers on where to look regarding
pairing-based ECC and NIZK proofs? (I have experience in cryptography but
unfortunately not in those fields.) I searched for Dan Boneh's crypto
lectures on YouTube but they appear to have been removed.

Thanks in advance,
Xenophon Tsekas