ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSoC 2018 - Proposals - filesDb

  • Subject: [opensource-devs] GSoC 2018 - Proposals - filesDb
  • From: Αλέξανδρος Τσιχουρίδης <alexchih02 [ at ] hotmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:55:45 +0000
Hello, my name is Alexandros Tsichouridis and I am at the 3rd year of my sudies at the appartment of the applied informatics at University of Macedonia. I want to contibute at the project filesDb. I have worked with projects in previous semestes, in languages such as C, Java, C-sharp, Python, MySql and web(HTML, Js, PHP).