ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] GSOC Proposal And Its Implementation

Hi I am Shubham Kumar from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University , New Delhi , India. I am currently in 3rd year B.tech . I am keen web developer and project 11- Software components and IP management suits me the best  and I want to work on it across the summer. I will be submitting draft proposal containing the implementation of building this project . Please provide me suggestions on this project. The technologies I will be using  are Php  ,python , flask , JavaScript  ,etc. Please suggest me the way to interact my mentors for this project.