ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Google Summer of Code 2019 - Development of an open source Greek Spelling and Grammatical dictionary

  • Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2019 - Development of an open source Greek Spelling and Grammatical dictionary
  • From: Kostas Papadimas <pkst [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 10:47:05 +0200
Hi Jason.
Working examples of the existing opensource Greek dictionary are the Greek
spellchecler fot Firefox- Libreoffice and the http://aspell.net/ (all these
3 share the same word list- grammatical rules) These lists have to be
improved.
For instructions about GSOC please read first  the GSOC Student Guide,
<https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/resources/guide> and check
some of the tips that are available at our wiki
<https://ellak.gr/wiki/index.php?title=Practical_information_for_students>

Στις Πέμ, 14 Μαρ 2019 στις 11:54 μ.μ., ο/η Jason Man <
manoloui [ at ] outlook [ dot ] com [ dot ] gr> έγραψε:

--
Κώστας Παπαδήμας
ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Οργανισμός Ανοιχτών Τεχνολογιών http://eellak.gr