ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

DIY Robot Kit

Hello Mentors,
I am a pre-final year *Computer Science Engineering* student from *India*.
I have 3+ years of experience with IoT on *Arduino* and *Raspberry Pi*. I
have made many projects and won various *hackathons* like *Smart India
Hackathon*, *IBM Call for Code Global Hackathon*, *IEEE Hardware Hackathon*,
*MS Hacks 2.0 *and much more. You can find some of my projects with full
instructions on *Hackster.io *(https://www.hackster.io/madhurgupta10) or at
my GitHub (https://github.com/madhurgupta10).

I have various sensors along with Arduino, Raspberry Pi 3 with me such as
Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Sensor, Motion Sensor, Servo Motors, etc.

I wanted to ask if *Raspberry Pi* with *Python programming* is the best
combination for the DIY robot kit, some GUI based interactive software for
drag and drop operation will be very useful for kids who don't know how to
program.

Please let me know if I can start preparing a *prototype *and writing
python library for it and also document it properly.

Regards,
Madhur Gupta
Github <https://github.com/madhurgupta10> | Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhur-gupta-in/> | Hackster