ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Feedback on DIY robot kit proposal

Hello everyone,

I am third-year CS student at Delhi Technological University, New Delhi. I
am interested in contributing to build an affordable DIY robot kit. I have
chalked out a draft proposal including the possible deployment scenarios. I
would like to have some feedback on the proposal to elevate the quality
before officially submitting it. Is it okay for me to contact one of the
mentors directly for this purpose?

Warm regards,
Apoorv Goel