ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Feedback on "Update UMLGraph" draft proposal.

Hello,

My name is Schoinas Nikolaos and I am an undergraduate student (final year)
in the department of Applied Informatics at University of Macedonia
(Greece).

After reading and carefully examined the project ideas, I made my mind and
I would like to contribute to "Upgrade UMLGraph" project. I published a
draft proposal and I would really appreciate if you could provide me a
feedback in order to make it even accurate and better.

 I have already send an email to one of the mentors in order to solve an
issue that I had during software's installation, but I wanted to inform the
community.

Best regards,
Schoinas Nikolaos