ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[GSoC] Feedback on DIY robot kit proposal

Hello,
      I hope all is fine ,
Recently I shared my proposal as draft under the name of “[GSoC] Development of a DIY robot kit for educators” .

I pleasure to your feedback to make it better, more efficient for organization and  increase my chance to be accept in this project.
I would really appreciate if you could provide me a feedback in order to make it even accurate and better.

Best regards,
Mohamed Abd El-Naby