ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

About spelling- grammatical tool project

Hi there,

    I want to ask just few questions about spelling- grammatical tool project so, I'll get into the point immediately.

1- For the tool which will be developed in python3/c++ is there any specific library/module beside AfterTheDeadLine API the project will be developed with ? in order to be familiar with it from now.

2- If my knowledge about Greek language is NONE that will be a problem ?

3- Is there any bug, challenge or junior job generally can I contribute in it ?

Regards,
    Ammar Yasser