ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: printable components for Development of a DIY robot kit for educators

  • Subject: Re: printable components for Development of a DIY robot kit for educators
  • From: Iraklis Varlamis <varlamis [ at ] hua [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 18:18:23 +0300
One of the projects' aims is to design all the robot parts that can be
printed on a 3d printer. So that you can then assemble them, add
electronics (sensors, controller etc) and have a robot that will be used
for educational purposes. Check the project description for
more information.
Kind regards
Iraklis