ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Information [GSOC Development of a Thesis Management System (TMS) project ]

  • Subject: Information [GSOC Development of a Thesis Management System (TMS) project ]
  • From: Chanaka de silva <chanu1993 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:42:44 +0530
Dear sir / madam ,

I'm Chanaka De Silva from University of Westminster, UK.
I'm a 4th year student of B.Eng ( Software Engineering , Hons ) program and
interested in following project :
Development of a Thesis Management System (TMS)

I have some questions :

    Do you have any specific tech stack for this project?
    Do you have any specific UI designs for this project ?
    Are you guys OK with client server architecture ( REST API and
separate  front end ) ?

For the front end , I have experience in AngularJS and also Vue JS
Back end , I have experience in NodeJS , PHP ( Laravel ) , Java and Go
Database : MySQL ( MariaDB ) , MongoDB , Elastic-Search

To complete this project in 3 months, I prefer to use Node.JS for the back
end , Angular for the front end and MySQL as the database. We can follow
Rapid development method and finish this within 3 months.

Please let me know if there are any special requirements.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chanaka De Silva,

http://projectslanka.blogspot.com/