ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC 2019 - Feedback on proposal for project "Upgrade UMLGraph with Java's new doclet API"

  • Subject: GSoC 2019 - Feedback on proposal for project "Upgrade UMLGraph with Java's new doclet API"
  • From: Evangelos Karatarakis <baggeliskapa24 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:15:24 +0300
Good evening, I am an undergraduate student in the school of Electrical and
Computer Engineering in Technical University of Crete (TUC)
<https://www.tuc.gr/index.php?id=4992> and I have submitted my draft
proposal for the project "Upgrade UMLGraph with Java's new doclet API". I
am looking forward to receiving comments and feedback on my proposal in
order to improve it and send a better version of it before the deadline.

This is the second e-mail I send, since in the first one I missed to
mention the project I am interested in.

Thank you in advance
Evangelos Karatarakis