ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 2019 - Feedback on proposal for project "Upgrade UMLGraph with Java's new doclet API"

  • Subject: Re: GSoC 2019 - Feedback on proposal for project "Upgrade UMLGraph with Java's new doclet API"
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 20:41:23 +0300
Hi Evangele,

The proposal is well argued and easy to read. I added a few comments in places where you can be more concrete. An important improvement would be to see how changes to the Java language (e.g. generics and lambdas) affect UMLGraph, e.g. when parsing or showing classes, arguments, and return values, and propose how to deal with them.

Kind regards,

Diomidis Spinellis