ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC 2019 - Draft Proposal concering git-issue project

  • Subject: Re: GSoC 2019 - Draft Proposal concering git-issue project
  • From: Diomidis Spinellis <dds [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 20:28:17 +0300
Hi Vyrona,

Your proposal is overall in a good shape, though quite Spartan. You need to be a lot more concrete in various areas. Demonstrate that you have studied both the project and the proposed task. What parts will you change? How? What exact APIs will you utilize? I added comments with suggestions in the document.

Kind regards,

Diomidis Spinellis