ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Replacement of LTSP

I did extensive research for netbooting clients under UEFI,
I've filed related bug reports in the shim/grub/ipxe bug trackers,
and I've documented my findings and included appropriate boot.ipxe
and dnsmasq.conf configuration files in my gsoc proposal.

I've shared a draft of my proposal in the gsoc site, and I'm ready
to finalize it, could you please review if anything's amiss?

Thank you.