ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Addition of Greek glyphs in Open Source Fonts

Thank you for your feedback.
I didn't receive any replies from Irene so I assume she shares your concerns.

So I'm thinking of modifying my proposal to target some fonts from
https://fonts.google.com as you originally mentioned.
I'm familiar with font editing, but I have no previous work to
demonstrate, other than the few Tahoma glyphs that I uploaded in
https://github.com/artemisge/gsoc2019/.

Would it make sense for me to select a font from
https://fonts.google.com and prepare some glyphs, to show the quality
of my work?
If so, any suggestion on which one?

Kind regards,
Artemis

Στις Τρί, 26 Μαρ 2019 στις 12:50 π.μ., ο/η Alexios Zavras
<zvr+gsoc [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr> έγραψε: