ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Replacement of LTSP

I submitted my proposal as "final".

Thank you.

On 4/4/19 9:50 AM, Foteini Tsiami wrote:
The proposal is well constructed and the application task was done
with professional quality.
I believe you may proceed and finalize it.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 12:26 PM Alkis Georgopoulos <alkisg [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

I did extensive research for netbooting clients under UEFI,
I've filed related bug reports in the shim/grub/ipxe bug trackers,
and I've documented my findings and included appropriate boot.ipxe
and dnsmasq.conf configuration files in my gsoc proposal.

I've shared a draft of my proposal in the gsoc site, and I'm ready
to finalize it, could you please review if anything's amiss?

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων