ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC '20 - hashesDB

Thanks for your interest, Akshansh!

As far as GSoC is concerned, there are a number of steps:
- GSoC will announce the selected organizations (GFOSS hopes to be selected again)
- if it goes well, GSoC will accept student applications for a number of slots
- GFOSS will select which applications (and topics) will be part of GSoC

On the other hand, if you are interested in the project
and want to work on it regardless of GSoC,
we can start discussing more technical details...

Take care,

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές