ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSOC 2021 Discussion

Hi,
I am experienced in technologies like ReactJs, NodeJs, MySQL.
And I would love to work on the project of:

*9) PackageInfo WebApp*

I wanted some details of what exactly is the vision and expectations of the
project so that I will get some clarity of it.

I have some questions regarding project:

   1. Complete details of What information of software packages we are
   talking about?
   2. Are we going to get this software information from some ready made
   API or We are going to store it in our database using our APIs ?

Waiting for your reply
Thank you very much. Regards