ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [GSOC-2021]:Information about the hashesDB project

  • Subject: Re: [GSOC-2021]:Information about the hashesDB project
  • From: "Alexios Zavras" <zvr+eellak [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 14:41:38 +0100
Hi Stefanos, thanks for your interest!

The best way is... to use this list for discussing
about the general ideas of the project.
Please note that the project is new,
so not all "technical details" have been specified.
The successful candidate will have much freedom
to make technical choices.

While big data frameworks can obviously be used
to tackle the problem, this project is focused in a small
and easily deployable solution. Unless we determine
that there can be no such implementation, of course,
and we are forced to switch to something larger.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων