ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC HashesDB

HI Nikos, thanks for your interest.

The goal of the project is to create software
that creates, maintains, and searches a database of hashes.
It is not to offer a service nor to collect data of such a database.

Therefore there is no "our Database" where a user
might "wants a file hash to be stored into",
no files to be uploaded or anything like that.

I hope it's a little clearer now.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές