ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Extend deepbots to support RL environments

Hello Sanket,

It's ok to stick on snake example if you are interested most!

Ray <https://docs.ray.io/en/master/index.html> is a framework offers
scalability and hyperparameters tuning options. In this end, we can add
wrappers in deepbots in order to support ray. More specifically, RLlib
<https://docs.ray.io/en/master/rllib.html>provides an API in order train
models efficiently and in a distributed manner. The major concern about
integrating ray in deepbots is the parallelization. For example OpenAI
gym uses Vectoralized Enviroments
<https://stable-baselines.readthedocs.io/en/master/guide/vec_envs.html>.
/Vectorized Environments are a method for stacking multiple independent
environments into a single environment. Instead of training an RL agent
on 1 environment per step, it allows us to train it on
//|n|//environments per step. /When it comes to Webots parallelization
can be happened in two different ways. The first one is to create
multiple instances of Webots in order to run different environments/.
/The second one is to create a grid in Webots world with different runs
of the same example (for example a 3x3 grid in which we try to solve 9
cartpole instances). We have made some progress in former case, in which
we are using external controller as described in webots
documentation.////
<https://cyberbotics.com/doc/guide/running-extern-robot-controllers>
//

Both ways are equally good, in order to integrate RLLib. Of course this
can be an optional task, after complete the examples that you are
mentioned in proposal. RLlib can help us to achieve faster convergences
and better models in the existing examples

Thank you,
Manos.

P.S As the GSoC platform gives the option to post a draft proposal, you
can use it and I will provide you feedback if need be.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων