ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: hashesDB project

Hi Apostolis,

There is no requirement to definitely use multihash.
The pointer to it in the "further info" section
was just to show one way of handling different hashes.
Thinking about it, even using it would not be enough,
since, for example, it doesn't support SWHIDs
(a very nice identifier to have).

However, there is a requirement to handle and keep multiple hashes.
I think I've replied to a similar question a few days ago,
describing the steps that the user has to take
in the case where only one hash is stored
and why this is not desirable.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές