ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: GSoC Projects : Deepbots

Hello Manos, Konstantinos and Nikolaos,
In continuation to the discussion on the github issue for extending
deepbots to evolutionary algorithms, I have submitted a draft proposal
through the GSoC portal. For now, I have kept the proposal to be
relatively empty by adding filler text. I plan to complete these and add
all the other sections needed as per the GSoC proposal guidelines. But I
think, it's essential to first decide the end goals and details about how
to pursue them. So I have mainly focussed on two sections; Goals and
Specifications and I would love to get your suggestions on those. We can
discuss the ideas in the comments itself and decide on a concrete
framework. Once that is done, I'll add all the other details such as
week-wise breakdown of the work to be done and other things in the next
iteration of the proposal. I thought that it would be pointless to add
those things right now since I first need to decide the details of how to
pursue the goals. Kindly let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Vedant