ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Assignment

Dear Yash,

Thanks for reaching out! As we have discussed in a personal email, the main
points of the proposal are the following: In this project we want a system
(either in Python or in Node) that will be able to deploy NodeRed instances
and make them available to the end user. The key elements we want are:

   - Deployment management using containers (Docker)
   - Each deployment to have an authentication/authorization mechanism so
   as for the users to be able to access only their own deployments
   - To manage annotated NodeRed deployments. This essentially means that
   the user (or the admin) can submit flows that will be loaded in a NodeRed
   environment on request. For example, if I have some flows for my RPI, I
   could submit them and name the deployment "RPI Nodered". Then, via the
   system I could deploy a NodeRed server of type "RPI Nodered" with my flows
   ready to be used.
   - Even though the proposal did not mention it, a graphical user
   interface would be very helpful

Best,
Manos

--