ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Iason Manoloudis - Workflow and Parallelization patterns for Node-RED

Good morning,

My name is Iason Manoloudis and I would like to express my interest in
undertaking the "Workflow and Parallelization patterns for Node-RED"
project for GSoC 2022 with Ellak. Following is a brief of my working
experience related to the project, for your consideration.

I am a former GSoC participant, cohort of 2019, having successfully
completed the program, working together with the OpenStreetMap
organization's community. It was by all means a great experience and it
makes me happy to see that for the first time this year GSoC provides
everyone with the opportunity to experience this. Here you may find a small
article in Google's Open Source Blog about my time in the program then
while in this link you may find the project's archive.

I have been largely exposed to Node-RED before as I have made use of it
both during my bachelor's thesis and in a corporate environment, creating
logistics-management applications hosted on Raspberry Pi as well as Proof
of Concept web applications (link to a repository on my personal GitHub
account). I also have significant experience using FaaS (AWS Lambda and
Azure Functions) as an integral part of my day to day work thus I am
confident I will be able to "migrate" to working with OpenWhisk in a short
amount of time.

I would really like to further familiarize myself with the specific project
so I would like to kindly ask you to let me know whether there are any open
tasks that would help me do that.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Iason Manoloudis