ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC 2022

Greetings,

I was looking at your project ideas list and I realised that the Build
Recorder project matches the skills that I have acquired from my
university(and also I am interested in it). I got some good knowledge on
most of the (compiled) languages that you suggest in the site so I would
like to learn some more information for this project in order to start
doing some research so that I will get more familiar with it.

Thanks in advance,
Georgios Panagiotis Mellios