ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Backend management system for node-red instances

Thank you for the response! I have a couple more questions:

1. As the deadline for proposals is approaching I would like to know how to
proceed with creating a draft, should I perhaps discuss the implementation
details with the mentors first?

2. Assuming the project needs to be started from scratch, are the mentors
willing to give the freedom of choosing specific libraries to the student
or do the mentors have a prefered libraries they would like to use? (if so
what are they?)

3. I would be interested in discussing a basic floor plan that I have, is
this mailing list the right place to share it? or could it be done over a
private email?

Thanking you in advance,

Sincerely,
Sravanth Chebrolu.