ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Label Buddy 2.0

Hello Ioannis,

Thank you very much for your interest and the self-introduction.
We are available to answer your questions about the project anytime.
Feel free to send us an initial of your proposal to discuss it.

Best,
Agis

On Sat, 9 Apr 2022 at 16:38, giannis prokopiou <giannprokopiou [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>

> Once again, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ioannis
> Prokopiou, I am 23 years old and I am a fifth-year (final semester) student
> at the Computer Engineering and Informatics Department of University of
> Patras.
>

> This period, I am doing my internship at Orfium, a technology company
> providing software, data, and licensing solutions for the entertainment
> industry’s most complex problems around music and more. I am a Junior Data
> Scientist and I am part of the research team working on AI.
>

> I would like to express my interest in the “Label Buddy 2.0: Automated
> audio-tagging using transfer learning” project. While doing my internship
> in touch with the music industry, I have seen the various problems and the
> effort that is needed in order to have an accurate annotation dataset when
> it is needed.
>

> My main interest is Machine Learning. I am experienced with a variety of
> ML frameworks and I have strong python skills. Specifically, Transfer
> Learning (TL) is an area that I was looking forward to get some practical
> experience, since I have been doing some research about it lately.
>

> From my past working experience, I am able to conduct research and be able
> to decide which model architecture fits each scenario. Also, I may have
> limited experience with Django and Docker but I am more than interested to
> learn even more.
>

> I am currently writing my proposal so whatever you think that would help
> me, please share it with me. I am attaching my cv as well so if you have
> any question please do not hesitate. I am positive that I can be a great
> fit for this project that is not only useful, but it seems very fun to work
> on!
>

> Thank you in advance!
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Ioannis Prokopiou
>

> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων
> που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer
> of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google
> Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων