ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Label Buddy 2.0: Automated audio-tagging using transfer learning

Greetings,
my name is Dimitrios Spanos. I'm an Electrical Engineer from AUTh and I would like to inform you of my interest for helping with the production
of Label Buddy 2.0. I've contacted one of the mentors and they suggested I sent an email here.

I've attached my CV if you'd like to take a look.

Kind regards,
Dimitrios Spanos