ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Grigorios Poulos - Build Recorder

Hi, thanks for your interest!
Feel free to ask any relevant question on this list.

As a general rule, people can submit their application
now that the submission platform is open -- mentors
might take a look and provide feedback for improvements
before the deadline.
However, do NOT expect all mentors to have time available
for this, so do NOT rely on getting extra feedback
before submitting your final proposal.

--
-- zvr -

αναφορές