ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Grigorios Poulos - Build Recorder

Greetings,

My name is Grigorios Poulos, I am an undergraduate student in the 4th year
of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Ioannina and I am
interested in participating in this year's GSoC on the project Build
Recorder with GFOSS .

In the past years of my studies I have become experienced in Java projects
by structuring projects from scratch using UML and Design Patterns and
learning how to write clean code avoiding future refactoring. Other
compilable languages that I have used on multiple projects are C and C++.
Also, in engineering school every assignment is a new problem waiting to be
solved exactly like Build Recorder.

My course in the university has given me the required knowledge and strong
discipline to become a capable engineer and I will be delighted to utilize
this advantage  by participating on my first real world project which will
also make me a  proud part of the greek open source community.

For the above reasons I believe that I am a good fit for this project and I
will be pleased to talk to you about it in detail. I would gladly create a
first design of the project's structure based on your requirements in order
to have a better understanding before my final project proposal.

Best regards,

Grigorios Poulos