ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Expanding Hephaestus to type-check TypeScript

  • Subject: Re: Expanding Hephaestus to type-check TypeScript
  • From: Thodoris Sotiropoulos <theosotr [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 07:30:09 -0700
Dear Alexios

Thank you for your interest in our project.
In case you haven't noticed, there's one more publication
about Hephaestus (it will be published this June)

https://theosotr.github.io/assets/pdf/pldi22.pdf

This project opens many exciting directions so
we would be happy to have you contribute to it
if you share the same excitement with us.

Please proceed with the proposal submission,
and feel free to share any draft with us
(my email is theosotr [ at ] aueb [ dot ] gr).

Kind regards,
Thodoris

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων